- Management and long-term outcomes of women with adenocarcinoma in situ of the cervix: A retrospective study. The Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ANZJOG).
- Is one dose of human papillomavirus vaccine as effective as three?: A national cohort analysis. Papillomavirus Research.
- Population-level impact and herd effects following the introduction of human papillomavirus vaccination programmes: updated systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet.
- HPV vaccination coverage and course completion rates for Indigenous Australian adolescents, 2015. The Medical Journal of Australia (MJA).
- Recurrent disease after treatment for cervical pre-cancer: determining whether prophylactic HPV vaccination could play a role in prevention of secondary lesions. CLIMACTERIC.
- Impact of HPV vaccination: Achievements and future challenges. Papillomavirus Research.
- The remarkable impact of bivalent HPV vaccine in Scotland. BMJ.
- Evaluation of self-collected vaginal specimens for the detection of high-risk HPV infection and the prediction of high-grade cervical intraepithelial lesions in a high-burden, low-resource setting. Clinical Microbiology and Infection.
- Age-specific HPV prevalence among 116,052 women in Australia’s renewed cervical screening program: A new tool for monitoring vaccine impact. Vaccine.