- Impact of the National Cervical Screening Programme in New Zealand by age: analysis of cervical cancer trends 1985-2013 in all women and in Māori women. Cancer Causes & Control.
- How will transitioning from cytology to HPV testing change the balance between the benefits and harms of cervical cancer screening? Estimates of the impact on cervical cancer, treatment rates and adverse obstetric outcomes in Australia, a high vaccination coverage country. Int J Cancer.
- Vulvar cancer in high-income countries: increasing burden of disease. Int J Cancer.
- Reply to Dikkers and San Giorgi. Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- Prevention of infection-related cancers. [book chapter] In 4th edition of Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention. Oxford University Press.
- Not all HPV nucleic acid tests are equal: only those calibrated to detect high grade lesions matter for cervical screening. [letter] Clin Microbiol Infect.