- Smith MA, Edwards S, Canfell K. Impact of the National Cervical Screening Programme in New Zealand by age: analysis of cervical cancer trends 1985-2013 in all women and in Māori women. Cancer Causes & Control 2017.
- Velentzis LS, Caruana M, Simms KT, Lew JB, Shi JF , Saville M, Smith MA, Lord SJ, Tan J, Bateson D, Quinn M, Canfell K. How will transitioning from cytology to HPV testing change the balance between the benefits and harms of cervical cancer screening? Estimates of the impact on cervical cancer, treatment rates and adverse obstetric outcomes in Australia, a high vaccination coverage country. Int J Cancer 2017.
- Kang YJ, Smith M, Barlow E, Coffey K, Hacker N, Canfell K. Vulvar cancer in high-income countries: increasing burden of disease. Int J Cancer 2017.
- Novakovic D, Brotherton JML. Reply to Dikkers and San Giorgi. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2017.
- Bulterys M, Brotherton J, Chen D-S. Prevention of infection-related cancers. [book chapter] In 4th edition of Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention. Oxford University Press 2017.
- Hawkes, D, Brotherton JML, Saville M. Not all HPV nucleic acid tests are equal: only those calibrated to detect high grade lesions matter for cervical screening. [letter] Clin Microbiol Infect. 2017.
- Hammond I, Canfell K, Saville M. A new era for cervical screening in Australia: Watch this space! Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2017.