- Is one dose of human papillomavirus vaccine as effective as three?: A national cohort analysis. Papillomavirus Research 2019.
- Drolet M, Bénard E, Pérez N, Brisson M, on behalf of the HPV Vaccination Impact Study Group, Population-level impact and herd effects following the introduction of human papillomavirus vaccination programmes: updated systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet 2019.
- Brotherton JML, Winch KL, Chappell G, Banks C, Meijer D, Ennis S, Peterson K, Webby R, and Whop LJ. HPV vaccination coverage and course completion rates for Indigenous Australian adolescents, 2015. MJA 2019.
- Velentzis LS, Brotherton JML, Canfell K, Recurrent disease after treatment for cervical pre-cancer: determining whether prophylactic HPV vaccination could play a role in prevention of secondary lesions. CLIMACTERIC 2019.
- Brotherton JML, Impact of HPV vaccination: Achievements and future challenges. Papillomavirus Research 2019.
- Brotherton JML, The remarkable impact of bivalent HPV vaccine in Scotland. BMJ 2019.
- Toliman P, Kaldor J, Badman SG, Phillips S, Tan G, Brotherton JM, Saville M, Vallely A, Tabrizi S. Evaluation of self-collected vaginal specimens for the detection of high-risk HPV infection and the prediction of high-grade cervical intraepithelial lesions in a high-burden, low-resource setting. Clinical Microbiology and Infection 2019.
- Brotherton JML, Hawkes D, Sultana F, Malloy MJ, Machalek DA, Smith MA, Garland SM, Saville M. Age-specific HPV prevalence among 116,052 women in Australia’s renewed cervical screening program: A new tool for monitoring vaccine impact. Vaccine 2019.